All records requests must be made in writing and signed by the student if the student has graduated. Please complete the Request for Transcript Form.
Transcripts will not be sent until payment is received.
If the person requesting the transcript has graduated from Boulder High School or is over the age of 18, they must make the request for themselves.
All current Boulder High Seniors must go to their counselor for transcript requests.
Official transcripts must go from Boulder High School directly to the institution requesting a high school transcript. Transcripts are $2.00 each (cash, check, money order, or credit card).
Unofficial transcripts are $1.00 each (cash, check, or money order) and are clearly marked "unofficial." They can be sent directly to the former student requesting the transcript.
Payment can be by cash, check, money order, or credit card (credit card is for official transcripts only) for the appropriate amount. To pay by credit card, go to the Boulder High Web Store, and in the column on the left, select Additional Boulder High Opportunities, then select Transcripts.
When requesting a transcript, pease include all the following information:
- The complete name you used when you attended Boulder High School
- Your date of birth
- A phone number where you can be reached
- The year you graduated or last attended Boulder High School
- A complete address where the transcript must be sent
Send the information to:
Boulder High School
1604 Arapahoe Ave.
Boulder, CO 80302
Requesting Proof of Graduation: If you are a business requesting proof of high school graduation, please fax that request to 720-561-5317. Attention: Student Records. Please include the following information:
- A signed written release of the person you are inquiring about
- A birth date, including year
- The complete name used when the person attended Boulder High School
- A year of graduation (if known)