Welcome to Boulder High School. We are part of an exceptional learning community focused on providing an outstanding educational experience. Boulder High has a rich history of excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. Founded in 1875 as the first public high school in Colorado as part of the Preparatory School for the University of Colorado (CU), our school has continued to evolve to provide a rigorous education in a creative and caring learning environment. Our motto, "A Place for Everyone," resonates deep within our community as we continue to foster a learning environment that is based on high expectations while ensuring that we meet the needs of ALL students.
Learn More About the School:
- Boulder High Showcase and Open Enrollment Activities will be occurring between November 1st and January 5th. Link to more information in English and in Español.
- View the Boulder High School Bell Schedule.
- Click here to view the rally schedule for 12/2/22
- Want to learn more about After Prom 2023? Click here for more info.
- Paperless Online Athletic Registration System is Now Open! Click here to register for a winter sport. Click here to pay the $185 registration fee.
- Juniors & Seniors! Link to our College Rep Visit Calendar for Boulder High! More than 150 colleges/universities are visiting us this fall!
Class of 2023 Senior Bulletin. Seniors! Mark your calendars now with these important dates.
Read our weekly school newsletter The Panther Post! The Panther Post is published every Monday providing the latest information about Boulder HS. All past version of the newsletters can be found via the website menu: About > Panther Post
- Scroll down to see School, Counseling, and Athletics News!
With the increase of Electric Bicycle usage in and around Boulder County, local Trauma Centers have seen an increase in injuries related to this economical and environmentally friendly mode of transportation.
To help keep our students safe, please consider the following Injury Prevention Tips.
We are writing to you today with excitement and profound gratitude for the overwhelming show of support for the students of the Boulder Valley School District from voters with the approval of local ballot issue 5A and statewide Proposition FF.