Welcome to Boulder High School's Catch the Panther Spirit
We are very excited to be offering the Catch the Panther Spirit program again this year! This program is designed to give 8th graders a “sneak peek” of a day in the life of a high school student. Eighth graders will have a unique opportunity to learn about BHS and ask questions, meet current students, teachers, and administrators, as well as visit a few classes. We are sure you WILL catch our spirit!
There will be 18 sessions of the Catch the Panther Spirit program, accommodating 40 students per session. Registration will open on October 24, 2017, and will be filled first come, first served.
How to Register for Catch the Panther Spirit at BHS
STEP 1 – Choose a Date and Time
Catch the Panther Spirit Dates
Monday, Nov. 13, thru Thursday, Nov. 16
Monday, Dec. 4, thru Friday, Dec. 8
AM: 8:30 – 10:30 am
PM: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Step 2 - Register
Click on the link below and complete the online registration form:
Catch the Panther Spirit Registration Link
*Registration will open on 10/24/17 on a first come, first served basis.
If you need to contact the Catch the Panther Spirit volunteers regarding rescheduling or cancelling your session date, you can send an email to
● Catch the Panther Spirit is for students only. If you would like to learn more about Boulder High School, please consider attending the Boulder High School Showcase event, dropping in for a Coffee with the Principal, or participating in a Parent School Tour.
● Feel free to accompany your student into the school to check in, but please park only in visitor spaces.
● Arrange to meet your student outside in a particular location after the session ends (10:30 am for the morning session and 2:30 pm for the afternoon session).
● Morning Session: Arrive at 8:20 am – Check-in will take place in the lobby. The session will end at 10:30 am.
● Afternoon Session: Arrive at 12:20 pm – Check-in will take place in the lobby. The session will end at 2:30 pm.
● Be courteous of the students and staff at BHS. Stay in your group, be quiet and polite in the halls and classrooms, stay on campus until the session ends, etc.