Registration & Fees
Boulder High School Athletic Registration
2020-21 Athletic Registration will be different this year and will NOT be done online.
The FIVE items listed below must be filled out and received by the BHS Athletics Office before a student-athlete is allowed to participate in any practices or events. Please scan* all items and send an email (with student's name in the subject) to Jenni Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020-21 BVSD Athletic Registration, Emergency Contact & Permission Form (English link, Spanish link)
- BVSD Policy IGDJA-E1: Code of Conduct Signature (link*) - Please review the IGDJA Policy before signing.
- 2020-21 CHSAA Competitors Brochure (link)
- 2020-21 BVSD Student Physical Information Form (link)
- Sports Physical (more details) signed by a physician.
* For students unable to scan/email their registration forms, please drop these items in the Boulder HS Main Office between the hours of 8:00am - 3:30pm any weekday except Mondays. There will be a folder labeled "Athletic Registration"
For each sport, the athletic fee is $185. This fee can be paid online through the BHS RevTrak All Sports Website by selecting the particular sport's "participation fee" in the left column. For questions, please contact the BHS Athletic Administrative Assistant, Jenni Bernstein at email@example.com or 720-561-5747.