Clubs & Activities
Boulder High School is proud to offer a wide variety of excellent clubs and enrichment activities that students can take part in. We invite you to explore the different options below. There is something for everyone!
ACTIVITIES, ATHLETICS, & ATHLETIC BOOSTERS AT BOULDER HIGH SCHOOL
Please visit the following websites for additional information.
- Visit BHS Clubs/Activities Website at https://boh.bvsd.org/clubs-activities
-- for information on club sports and school activity groups.
- Visit BHS Athletics Website at https://boh.bvsd.org/athletics
-- for information on athletics, coach contacts, team schedules, and registration details.
- Visit BHS Panther Club Website at https://www.bhspantherclub.org
-- for information on the parent organized booster club for BHS Athletics.
Boulder High Athletic & Activities Main Contacts
Questions about any athletics, clubs, activities, or student organizations can be directed to one of the following people at Boulder High School.
- Athletic Director/Asst. Principal: Ryan Bishop - email@example.com, 720-561-5315
- Athletic Administrative Asst.: Jenni Bernstein - firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-561-5747
- Athletic Trainer: Shannon Aberton - email@example.com, 720-561-2245
2021-22 BHS Club Sports & Coach Contact Information
BHS Mountain Bike Team (Fall) and BHS Ultimate Frisbee Teams (Fall & Spring) are Club Sports not governed by CHSAA. Students interested in participating in these Club Sports should contact the head coaches listed below.
Mountain Bike (Fall)
Contact: Tabitha Brown, help.BoulderHighMTB@gmail.com
Ultimate Frisbee (Fall & Spring)
Fall: Coed Ultimate Team - Hula
Spring: Girls Ultimate Team - Flower Power
Spring: Boys/Open Ultimate Team - Hula
Contact: Samantha Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ben Boyer, email@example.com
There are three categories of clubs/organizations in BVSD.
Category 1: School-Sponsored Activity
- These clubs/organizations are established at the discretion of BVSD. You must contact the Superintendent's office to start a club in this category.
Category 2: School-Sponsored Academic Organization
- An application must be submitted to the Superintendent for approval. To do this, a faculty sponsor (a teacher of a subject closely related to the club) must be found and an application (see below) needs to be filled out. This is submitted & reviewed by the Assistant Principal (AP) who in turn forwards it to the Superintendent's office for review. This process only needs to be done once.
Category 3: Student-Initiated and Led Organization
- Each school year, the student organization needs to find a faculty sponsor and complete an application (see below). The application is submitted to the Assistant Principal (AP) for review and approval.
Application Forms for New Clubs
Don't see a club you're looking for?
Students who wish to start a school club or student organization must fill out the online application below. Once approved, the staff sponsor will be notified and the students can begin meeting.
For Clubs needing funding, please fill out the form below.