Clubs & Activities
Boulder High School offers a wide variety of clubs and extracurricular activities to fit anyone's interests.
ATHLETICS & ACTIVITY PROGRAMS AT BOULDER HIGH SCHOOL
Please visit the following websites for additional information.
Boulder High Athletic & Activities Main Contacts
Questions about any athletics, clubs, activities, or student organizations can be directed to one of the following people at Boulder High School.
- Athletic Director/Asst. Principal: Eddie Hartnett - firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-561-5315
- Athletic Administrative Asst.: Jenni Bernstein - email@example.com, 720-561-5747
- Athletic Trainer: Shannon Aberton - firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-561-2245
2020-21 BHS Club Sports & Coach Contact Information
BHS Mountain Bike Team (Fall) and BHS Ultimate Frisbee Teams (Fall & Spring) are Club Sports not governed by CHSAA. Students interested in participating in these Club Sports should contact the head coaches listed below.
Mountain Bike (Fall)
- Contact: Andy Jensen, email@example.com
Ultimate Frisbee (Fall & Spring)
- Contact: Samantha Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three categories of clubs/organizations in BVSD.
Category 1: School-Sponsored Activity
- These clubs/organizations are established at the discretion of BVSD. You must contact the Superintendent's office to start a club in this category.
Category 2: School-Sponsored Academic Organization
- An application must be submitted to the Superintendent for approval. To do this, a faculty sponsor (a teacher of a subject closely related to the club) must be found and an application (see below) needs to be filled out. This is submitted & reviewed by the Assistant Principal (AP) who in turn forwards it to the Superintendent's office for review. This process only needs to be done once.
Category 3: Student-Initiated and Led Organization
- Each school year, the student organization needs to find a faculty sponsor and complete an application (see below). The application is submitted to the Assistant Principal (AP) for review and approval.
Application Forms for New Clubs
Don't see a club you're looking for?
Students who wish to start a school club or student organization must print out and complete the appropriate application below.
*Online form coming soon...
For Clubs needing funding, please fill out the form below.