Clubs & Activities
Boulder High School is proud to offer a wide variety of excellent clubs and enrichment activities that students can take part in. We invite you to explore the different options below. There is something for everyone!
ACTIVITIES, ATHLETICS, & ATHLETIC BOOSTERS AT BOULDER HIGH SCHOOL
Please visit the following websites for additional information.
- Visit BHS Clubs/Activities Website at https://boh.bvsd.org/clubs-activities
-- for information on club sports and school activity groups.
- Visit BHS Athletics Website at https://boh.bvsd.org/athletics
-- for information on athletics, coach contacts, team schedules, and registration details.
- Visit BHS Panther Club Website at https://www.bhspantherclub.org
-- for information on the parent organized booster club for BHS Athletics.
Boulder High Athletic & Activities Main Contacts
Questions about any athletics, clubs, activities, or student organizations can be directed to one of the following people at Boulder High School.
- Athletic Director/Asst. Principal: Ryan Bishop - email@example.com, 720-561-5315
- Athletic Administrative Asst.: Jenni Bernstein - firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-561-5747
- Athletic Trainer: Shannon Aberton - email@example.com, 720-561-2245
2021-22 BHS Club Sports & Coach Contact Information
BHS Mountain Bike Team (Fall) and BHS Ultimate Frisbee Teams (Fall & Spring) are Club Sports not governed by CHSAA. Students interested in participating in these Club Sports should contact the head coaches listed below.
Mountain Bike (Fall)
Contact: Tabitha Brown, help.BoulderHighMTB@gmail.com
Ultimate Frisbee (Fall & Spring)
Fall: Coed Ultimate Team - Hula
Spring: Girls Ultimate Team - Flower Power
Spring: Boys/Open Ultimate Team - Hula
Contact: Samantha Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ben Boyer, email@example.com