Main Menu

Explore More

News Details

CDHE Portal Allows Undocumented College-Bound Colorado Seniors to Apply for State Financial Aid

The Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) has partnered with Regent Education to deliver the Colorado Application for State Financial Aid (CASFA). CASFA is a safe, easy way to apply for state financial aid if you are a Colorado ASSET (Advancing Students for a Stronger Tomorrow) student. Non-U.S. citizen resident and non-resident students can use the CASFA to apply for institutional aid.