Boulder High School Counseling Department hosts many presentations and workshops to help support students and families as they navigate through high school. In addition to the events below, the Counselors also meet with students during the day to assist in planning high school curriculum and post-secondary options.
2019-2020 Counseling Events
The Counseling Department has several events and workshops planned for the 2019-20 school year.
- Aug. 29, 3:05-3:45 pm: Senior Assembly (Auditorium)
- Sep. 5, 3:05-3:45 pm: Naviance 101 for Students (Library Computer Lab)
- Sep. 12, 3:15-3:45 pm: Naviance 101 for Students (Library Computer Lab)
- Sep. 19, 3:05-3:45 pm: Common App 101 for Seniors (Library Computer Lab)
- Sep. 26, 6:00-8:00 pm: College Application/Financial Aid Night (Auditorium)
- Oct. 3, 3:05-3:45 pm: Common App 101 for Seniors (Library Computer Lab)
- Oct. 10, 3:05-3:45 pm: Common App 101 for Seniors (Library Computer Lab)
- Jan. 22, 6:00-7:30 pm: College Planning Night for Juniors (Auditorium)
- Feb. 12, 6:00-8:00 pm: 8th Grade Transition Night
- Feb. 13 & 20, 3:00 pm: Naviance 101 for Students (Library Computer Lab)
A calendar is available providing a listing of all the colleges who are visiting Boulder High. View the BHS Researching Colleges Website for more details.
School & Social Events
Please view the BHS School Events Website for information on events like Back-to-School Night, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Check-in Days, Freshman Intro Day, etc. There is also information on the Social events. If you have any questions on these events, please contact your student's Counselor.