Boulder High School Counseling Department hosts many presentations and workshops to help support students and families as they navigate through high school. In addition to the events below, the Counselors also meet with students during the day to assist in planning high school curriculum and post-secondary options.
2022-2023 Counseling Events
The Counseling Department has several events and workshops planned for the 2022-23 school year.
- September 1, 2:45-3:50 pm: Senior Assembly (Auditorium; students only)
- September 12, 6:00-7:00 pm: Financial Aid Night for Seniors (Auditorium for English presentation & Library for Spanish presentation)
- January 17, 6:00-7:30 pm: College Planning Night for Juniors (Auditorium)
- February 8, 6:00-8:30 pm: 8th Grade Transition Night (Auditorium)
Scroll down to view these presentations, or the presentation from a previous year!
A calendar is available providing a listing of all the colleges who are visiting Boulder High. View the BHS Researching Colleges Website for more details.
School & Social Events
Please view the BHS School Events Website for information on events like Back-to-School Night, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Check-in Days, Freshman Intro Day, etc. There is also information on the Social events. If you have any questions on these events, please contact your student's Counselor.
Links to Presentations & Workshops Slideshows
All the slide shows linked below were associated with previous group presentations by either Boulder High counselors or experts in the field. The in-person aspect of each presentation is very valuable, but we hope that the notes that came from each discussion also prove helpful. It is these notes from our many annual presentations that we are posting here at the counseling website for you to look through as needed. Please do not hesitate to contact your counselor with any additional questions!
- Senior Assembly
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Presentation
- College Planning Night for Juniors
- 8th Grade Transition Night
- Social-Emotional Support Presentations