Boulder High School Counseling Department hosts many presentations and workshops to help support students and families as they navigate through high school. In addition to the events below, the Counselors also meet with students during the day to assist in planning high school curriculum and post-secondary options.
2021-2022 Counseling Events
The Counseling Department has several events and workshops planned for the 2021-22 school year.
- August 31, 5:00 pm: Senior Assembly Video presentation for senior students and parents
- September 2, 1:35-2:35 pm: Counselor Q&A for senior students on the front lawn
- September 22, 6:00-7:00 pm: Financial Aid Night (Virtual Event) for Seniors
- January 19, 6:00-7:30 pm: College Planning Night for Juniors (Virtual Event)
- February 9, 6:00-8:30 pm: 8th Grade Transition Night (Virtual Event)
Scroll down to view these presentations, or the presentation from a previous year!
A calendar is available providing a listing of all the colleges who are visiting Boulder High. View the BHS Researching Colleges Website for more details.
School & Social Events
Please view the BHS School Events Website for information on events like Back-to-School Night, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Check-in Days, Freshman Intro Day, etc. There is also information on the Social events. If you have any questions on these events, please contact your student's Counselor.