BHS 2020-21 Season D Sports: April 26 - June 26
2020-21 Season D sports is listed below along with the head coach. Tryouts and practices begin on Monday, April 26 and end on or before June 26 (one month after school gets out for the summer). Girls golf begins and ends a week earlier. All student-athletes interested in participating in a sport MUST attend the first practices/tryouts. For more details, please contact the head coaches listed below. Additional information can be found on the BHS Sports Team Website.
- Baseball Head Coach: Jack Taylor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Golf Head Coach: Ryan Bishop - email@example.com
- Boys Lacrosse Head Coach: Nick Voigt - firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Girls Lacrosse Head Coach: Kelsey Sheridan - email@example.com
- Girls Soccer Head Coach: Carlos Real - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Swimming Head Coach:Austin Vinton - email@example.com
- Boys Diving Coach: Mary Rose - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Tennis Head Coach: Elizabeth - email@example.com
- Track & Field Head Coach: Carl Worthington - firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Registration Is Due Friday, April 23
In order to participate in any tryouts, practices, or competitions, student-athletes MUST complete and return TWO registration forms, plus a sports physical, by Friday, April 23. Forms can be dropped off in the BHS Main Office or emailed to email@example.com. Please view the BHS Athletics Registration Website for more information. Athletic fees and additional paperwork will be collected in early May once the teams are established and forms are available from the district.
*Note: Student-athletes interested in girls lacrosse will participate in Fairview Knights Girls Lacrosse and should contact the head coach listed above ASAP. Registration for this sport is done through Fairview HS and all paperwork should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Protocol for Tryouts, Practices, or Competitions
All student-athletes must follow the COVID safety protocol by wearing mask and maintaining social distance. Students must have their own water bottles. Before attending tryouts, practices, or competitions all students must take their temperature and complete the Athlete COVID Screening Form.
Upcoming Competitions - Limited Spectators, Streaming Available
View the BHS Athletic Calendar to see the competition schedules. Streaming links are also available there. Due to COVID, there is a limited number of spectators allowed at the competition events. If you would like to get on the guest list to attend the event, please contact the head coach. All spectators MUST must complete the COVID Visitor Screener before coming to campus. Social distancing is in effect and masks must be worn at ALL times while at the athletic event.