Boulder High Families,
Please see below for some important information about the upcoming SAT/PSAT testing. All tests will be held in person at Boulder High.
2021 SAT/PSAT Testing Schedule
Important Testing Day Details!
- All tests are in person at Boulder High, and only students testing are allowed in the building.
- Parents must complete the COVID SCREENER before 7:45 am on the testing day. Please set a reminder.
- Students must arrive between 8:00 and 8:25 am. They will use their alpha-assigned entry where their COVID screen will be checked. Room assignments will be posted at each entrance on testing day.
- Doors open at 8:00 am and testing begins at 8:30 am.
- All students, whether remote or in-person, are registered for these tests unless their parent/guardian has opted them out.
- Students MAY NOT bring cell phones with them into the building. BHS does not have a place to store them, and CELL PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE TESTING ROOM. Please make arrangements for pickup ahead of time.
- The PSAT 9 is about 3 hours long, the PSAT 10 is about 3.5 hours long, the SAT is about 4 hours, and the SAT w/ Essay is about 5 hours. See below under “Additional Information” for the estimated time tests will end.
What to Bring
All students must bring the following items with them on their testing day:
- Two #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are not allowed).
- Approved calculator. Students may bring an approved calculator for the calculator portion of the test. We cannot provide calculators. (More info)
- Water bottle. Students may bring a water bottle of their own. Water fountains will not be available.
- Small snack. Students may bring a small snack. Lunch or snacks will not be provided.
DO NOT BRING: Cell phones, purses, bags, or any electronic devices. (There is a phone in the main office students can use, if needed.) To minimize contact, we cannot provide storage for cell phones or any other items.
Please contact Assistant Principal Scott Cawlfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Testing Coordinator Marianne Chavez (email@example.com) with any questions.