Spring 2022: Assessment Schedule
The assessments PSAT 9, PSAT 10, and SAT are geared for students in grades 9, 10, and 11, respectively. CMAS Science Assessments will be administered to 11th graders. All students are already registered for the following tests by the CDE (Colorado Department of Education). You do not need to sign up your student for these tests. Additional information about these tests can be found on the following websites.
Dates in April 2022 for these tests are:
- Wed., April 13: SAT for Juniors (No school for grades 9, 10, and 12)
- Thu., April 14: PSAT 10 for Sophomores AND CMAS for Juniors (No school for grades 9 and 12)
- Mon., April 18: PSAT 9 for Freshmen (No school for grades 10, 11, and 12)
If you would like your student to OPT OUT of any of these assessments in April, the student's parent/guardian must email Assistant Principal Scott Cawlfield (email@example.com) directly. Please include the student’s full name, grade, and the specific exam(s) they wish to opt out of taking. Our Spanish-speaking families can email Community Liaison Carla Barry (firstname.lastname@example.org) with this information.
INFORMATION FOR FAMILIES OF 11TH GRADE STUDENTS ONLY
- Colorado School Day SAT: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- CMAS (Colorado Measures of Academic Success: Science and Social Studies Assessments): Thursday, April 14, 2022
The Colorado School Day SAT date is the day that all 11th-grade students in Colorado take the SAT state assessment. Students are pre-registered and there is no cost for this test. The result of this test is a college reportable score.