2020-2021 SCHEDULE OVERVIEW
Class Schedule Summary
Boulder High School is in session every weekday, Monday through Friday, from 8:30am until 4:00pm.
A modified block schedule is followed with the block days on Wednesday and Thursday. Each block day has four 85 minute blocks plus a 30 minute common lunch.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays: Students attend all of their classes. There are eight 50 minute class periods plus a 15 minute Advisory period at the end of the day.
- Wednesdays: Students attend periods 1, 3, 5, 7 followed by...
- First Semester: Freshman Seminar/Advisory
- Second Semester: Advisory (55 minutes)
- Thursdays: Students attend periods 2, 4, 6, 8 followed by a 45 minute Advisory period
Lunch Schedule Summary
Every student will have either all of 4th or all of 5th period off for lunch
with the serving schedule as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday:
- Students with period 4 off: lunch served 11:10 - 11:45
- Students with period 5 off: lunch served 12:05 - 12:40
Wednesday & Thursday:
- Lunch served 11:30 - 12:00