Check In Event
2021-22 back to school check in: Aug 09 & 10
Below is the information and procedures for Back To School Check In at Boulder High. Please read through all steps thoroughly and contact Norma Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. (See below for complete Check-in information and step-by-step instructions.)
Monday, August 9, 2021: Freshmen & Seniors
Last name A–L: 8:30 am–12:00 pm
Last name M–Z: 1:00–4:30 pm
Tuesday, August 10, 2021: Juniors & Sophomores
Last name A–L: 8:30am–12:00 pm
Last name M-Z: 1:00–4:30 pm
Make-up Check-in will be Tuesday, August 17, time TBA.
2021-22 BHs back to school check in Instructions
What follows is step-by-step information for Back To School Check In. You may do all the online steps at once or start and stop as you wish; however, all online steps should be completed before you attend.
All students must attend check in. Prior to your student attending this event, please make sure you have completed your Annual Data Update (ADU) online (see "Step 1: Complete ADU" below).
First Day of School
- First day of school for Freshmen will be Wednesday, August 18, 2021. First day of school for all other grades will be August 19, 2021.
Additional Grade-level information
Please view the following websites for additional information regarding events, activities, schedules, etc.
Informational Links, Calendars, and Forms (Optional)
The following can be printed and, if desired and/or applicable, brought to Check-in. These forms, calendars, and flyers are not required to complete Check-in.
- BHS Parent Advisory Council (PAC) (aka Boulder High's PTO/PTA)
- BHS Panther Club Information & Website (aka Boulder High Athletic's Booster Club)
- BHS Instrumental Music Parents Association (IMPA) Participation Packet
- Picture Day: Lifetouch Portrait Order Form and Lifetouch Flyer(link to come)
- Panther Student Credit Union
- Attendance Policy
- Athletic Registration
- 2021-22 Boulder High Bell Schedule(link to come)
- 2021-22 Yearbook Announcement: Save 20%!
Seniors - view bHS Senior Website
- Senior Bulletin (link to come)
- Senior Tribute Order Form
- Senior Photos & Quotes Guidelines
- Senior Parking Permits (online ordering opens July 1,2021)