2022-23 bOULDER HS check in & Picture day
Check-in/picture day August 8 & 9, 2022
** ALL students MUST attend this Check In Event in order to receive their student ID. Drop-in times and dates are below. Please allow 30-45 minutes to have your picture taken and complete Check-in.**
Monday, August 8, 2022: Seniors & Juniors
- Seniors: 8:30 am–12:00 pm
- Juniors: 1:00pm–4:30 pm
Tuesday, August 9, 2022: Sophomores & Freshmen
- Sophmores: 8:30am–12:00 pm
- Freshmen: 1:00pm–4:30 pm
Picture re-take day:
- TBD: Picture Re-Take Day
2022-23 BHs check in Instructions
What follows is step-by-step information for Back To School Check In. You may do all the online steps at once or start and stop as you wish, however, all online steps should be completed BEFORE you attend the Check In Event.
All students MUST attend this Check In Event on August 8th or 9th. Parents do not need to attend the Check In Event as long as the Annual Data Update (ADU) has been completed online (See "Step 1: Complete ADU" below) and have made any necessary online payments before the event. Student photos are taken at this time for their student IDs, the yearbook, ordering, and for Infinite Campus (IC). Additional information about lockers, IDs, school supplies, text books, computers, parking, and schedules are listed below.
First Day of School
- First day of school for Freshmen will be Wednesday, August 17, 2022. First day of school for all other grades will be August 18, 2022.
Additional Grade-level information
Please view the following websites for additional information regarding events, activities, schedules, etc.
Informational Links, Calendars, and Forms (Optional)
The following can be printed and, if desired and/or applicable, brought to Check-in. These forms, calendars, and flyers are not required to complete Check-in.
- BHS Parent Advisory Council (PAC) Website (aka Boulder High's PTO/PTA)
- BHS Panther Club Information & Website (aka Boulder High Athletic's Booster Club)
- BHS Instrumental Music Parents Association (IMPA) Participation Packet & Website (aka Band/Orchestra Club)
- Picture Day: Lifetouch Portrait Order Form and Lifetouch Flyer (link to come)
- Panther Student Credit Union
- Attendance Policy
- Athletic Registration
- 2022-23 Boulder High Bell Schedule (link to come)
- 2022-23 Yearbook Announcement: Save 20%!
Seniors - view bHS Senior Website
- Senior Bulletin (link to come)
- Senior Tribute Order Form
- Senior Photos & Quotes Guidelines & Instructions
- Senior Parking Permits (online ordering opens July 1,2022)