Boulder High school's Second Annual PantherPalooza - Virtual Edition
Boulder High School is pleased to present a virtual PantherPalooza experience this year. PantherPalooza is an annual event that provides our Boulder High School parents/guardians of 9th-12th graders an opportunity to gain information about a series of topics that affect our learning community.
Due to current conditions, our Administration team, Counselors, and community partners (SPAN and Mental Health Partners) have created 20-30 minute videos to share our experiences and expertise about the topics listed below.
After previewing the videos, please complete the feedback form, and have the chance to receive Boulder High School items from our Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) delivered to your doorstep. Thank you to PAC for their continued support of this event!
- Navigating the Educational System - On the Road to Post-Secondary & Career Readiness
- Infinite Campus, Frontline, and Other Tools in BVSD
- Vaping, Drugs, and Alcohol - An Epidemic Among US High Schools
- Resisting Violence, Strengthening Relationships, and Amplifying Youth Voice
- Athletics and Activities
- Safety and Security In Our School - Understanding the Standard Response Protocol
- A Healthy Teen Mind - Supporting Students Through Stress, Anxiety, and the High School Culture